Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get in touch with Phillip?
If you want to send Phillip a question to answer or have a comment about the site, or a show, email email@example.com. Due to how many comments and questions we receive we're really sorry but we are unable to reply to you personally.
2. How can I get in touch with Phillip via snail mail?
If e-mail isn't quite your bag, you can write to the Phillip's management company who'll pass on their mail. Due to the huge volume of mail they receive, unfortunately they won't be able to answer your letters personally.
c/o James Grant Media Ltd
94 Strand On The Green
3. I am having a problem viewing an area of the site. What should I do?
For technical difficulties contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I want to use an image from the site for my own website/company website. How do I do this?
The copyright for most images on this site are owned by James Grant Media Ltd, or by listed photographers, and you must not use them without gaining permission first.
5. How do I advertise on the site?
If you have an interest in advertising on the site, please contact Leon Harlow